Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Blog Devotion Location

Starting tomorrow, February 6 2009, all of my devotions will go on my website at www.nowwhut.org.. I am doing this because there are more benefits and options available for me on my site and I have owned this domain for years now.

I hope you will all continue to read my devotions and if you have comments you can simply send me an email at papadave2@cox.net until I can figure out how to make them more automatic.

I labored over this decision but it is the best decision for my ministry. It is my plan to compile these devotions at some point and create a devotional book to share with even a larger audience.

God bless you all and thank you so much for your support. Please invite your friends to come and read the writings at www.nowwhut.org.

Dave

No comments: