Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can You Feel Their Pain?

Today I want to "sidestep" my scheduled scripture in order to share a thought that continually runs through the Christian community, mostly without enough support. This could get a little long and I hope that you will read through these thoughts as I believe that we need each other's support in order to survive the "trials of the day." The scripture text is a little lengthy also, in fact, this particular devotion may end up somewhere else on the site because of its length and nature.

If you wish to read the entire article it is posted on my website. You can "click" on the title above and it should take you directly to the article. The scripture is 2 Corinthians 11:21-30

God bless,

Dave

No comments: