Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Friday, March 20, 2009

I've Been Out Of Town

Thank you all for your interest in these devotions. I have had some ask where I have been because I have not posted a devotion in 3 days. I have been out of town with my wife, enjoying our travel trailer (and Jack, our dog) and very little access to the internet.

I do so appreciate that you take the time to read what I write as I write what God puts on my heart.

We are home now so I will try to get caught up now. My goal at the first of the year was to have a devotion written for every day of the year so in order for me to catch up, I'll have to do 2 or 3 tonight and then back on track.

Thanks again for taking time out of your day to commune with God. My last post was March 17 so now to work.

Dave

No comments: