Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Thursday, April 23, 2009

His Grace Is Sufficient

"And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly, therefore I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I a weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9,10).

It was not my plan to write anything today because I am fighting my own emotional weakness battle and I felt that it might be good to take a break, however I feel compelled to write from the Word of God and am "Obsessed" with this action. I cannot stop myself. I feel the "wind of the enemy" from all directions and am exceedingly tired from these attacks.

I am a faithful Christian man who believes what is written above, so today, I draw from this scripture, the strength to continue to stand in the face of adversity. I covet your prayers for me, a sinner, saved by the very grace of God.

Dave

No comments: