Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Monday, May 3, 2010

Trying To Keep My Commitment

Those of you who have read my blog before know that I tried to write a devotion every single day so that I could have one for every day of the year. My illness, to some extent, has prevented me from making this commitment and tonight I am going to attempt to finish that promise I made to God and myself and complete this project.

I will attempt, beginning tonight, to complete those 365 devotions and hopefully those who have been so faithful in the past will return once again to read God's Word from my heart.

Because my trial is so extremely difficult, I should not "promise" that I can keep up but I am making a firm commitment tonight to try my best. Please read and be blessed as God continues to speak to us through His Holy Word.

God's Richest Blessings,

Dave

No comments: