Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"The Main Thing, Is To Keep The Main Thing, The Main Thing!"

Barb and I are in the Travel mode and the first stop, Laughlin, Nevada to see my brother, Dale and make a small charitable donation. From here we will travel northwest toward Hesperia, California, where we will see our Nephew Ronnie and his family along with Barb's sister, Linda. I just heard that Med and Gail will be there on Friday so we will visit with them. Strange that we have so much trouble getting with them because they live about 40 miles away, but after driving almost 400 miles we will catch up with them...LOL.



After that, it's a "free-for-all at Huntington Beach, California, where Barb and I plan to stay for several weeks, if possible. We will work very hard and doing nothing but laying out in the sand in our "Ergonomically" designed lounge chairs outside the trailer, soaking up the sun. "West and Wewaxation" as Elmer Fudd would put it.



From there we will go to Barb's cousin's (I think), daughter's wedding and meet up with lots of family and friends in the Santa Barbara area. And then off to visit my mother and other brother in Calimesa, California. Hopefully we can find a secure place to park our trailer for a week or ten days while we come home to the dreary task of doctor's visits and blood work. I'll tell you, if Barb doesn't get well soon, she's going to have to stay at home...LOL.



Then we plan to go back and retrieve our trailer for another "several week" stay at the beach. In fact, forget everything above. We're just going to the beach.



Naturally, I have God's Word with me so I will try to put up a few devotions while we are on the road.



Those of you who have to stay in the lovely, Phoenix Arizona area where the temperature will soon past the century mark, God bless you in your ministry. We are on ours!



We love you,



Dave & Barb Stallings (and Cap't Jack)

No comments: