Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Every Morning, Every Day!

Every morning I get up, make myself a cup of coffee and a few precious moments with God then I go an "screw it all up" by turning on the news. I'm a Fox News fan (mostly because I appreciate "fair and balanced" reporting).

Every morning I hear from my friends at Fox news that the America I grew up in is slipping further and further away from its principles and moral fiber. Our Founding Fathers no long have any "clout" in the political agenda and that in and of itself is a shame.

Every morning I hear where someone has "thrown" God out of someplace else. It never was "Ha, Ha" funny but now it is very scary the way God and His people are being treated today. But!

Every morning I am reminded that I have read the "end of the book" and know what God has planned for our world. I am excited to see some of these events take place because it adds "integrity" to what I believe to be the "Second Coming" of Christ Jesus.

Psalm 33:18 & 19 says, "Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope for His lovingkindness, To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine." Very well said! Does it make you feel "special" or just "good all over" to know that God's eye is upon you and watching every morning "As The World Turns?"

Every morning as I drink my coffee, enjoy my peace with God, watch America "crumble" right in front of us, I feel the "eye of God" as He continues to watch over me. I am a very special person in God's sight. He saw fit to give me ANOTHER clean PET CT Scan last week, which means that the cancer is still "sleeping." "Quiet!" I don't want Satan trying to get his fingers into my good fortune as God continues to smile down at me.

Every morning I hope you wake up to some good coffee, some great peace with God, and a wonderful attitude knowing how the story will end. Maranatha, Lord Jesus!

Dave

No comments: