Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Moment Of Weakness!

It appears that I need to apologize and explain a previous "rant" in which (being a stronger Christian than that), I allowed Satan to get a "foothold" to my emotions concerning my extended family (siblings) and I got carried away.

I know that with Christ, I am a much stronger person.  In fact, I had just set up a system of future devotions to display for our Lord, and in a time of weakness, "I fell".  That's about the only way I can express it.  I took God's responsibility out of His hands and decided for myself what their punishment would be.  I know that those of you who follow my blog know what kind of person I am and can understand the lapse in emotional stamina.  Please let me say how sorry I am that I "vomited" all over such a beautiful work of God because I was upset and literally devastated by other's behavior.  I had no right.  Please forgive me. 

I am placing this word of apology right over that blog so that it is completely gone from my work.  In my lapse of strength, this is all I should have said:

I know that Jesus Christ, stepped down from His throne in Heaven, and came to earth as a helpless little child.  He lived among us for some 33 sinless years.  He freely gave His life to die for our sins.  Was crucified, buried and His body lay in a borrowed tomb for 3 days while His spirit went to "hell" and freed those captive and then at the right moment, He rose from the grave (a feat no other human being has been able to do).  Presently He sits at the right hand of the Father making intersession for you and me.  Someday,  and probably very soon, He's coming back for those of us who have surrendered our hearts to Him. 

If you haven't taken that step yet, I would consider it soon as it looks very close now.  I love God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  I hope you do t


If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I am working on several devotions about the "Names Of Jesus Christ"  This will be a Hugh undertaking and I want and request your prayers of support.

Once again, having made peace with God over the situation, I would simply ask you to remember I am human and sometimes my emotions are stronger than my "fingers" and I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I love you all,

Dave

No comments: