Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Monday, November 29, 2010

Today Is Chemo Day

By the time you read this post, I will be at the Chemotherapy Lounge in Scottsdale, beginning a new series of therapy to attempt to "retard" the protein cells which are growing in my bone marrow (not supposed to be).  Anyway, just wanted to say that I appreciate your prayers and thoughts for my wife and I as we begin another journey for which we do not know the outcome (come to think of it, none of us know the outcomes of our journeys).

Our God is an AWESOME God, and He is in control of every aspect of our lives so we have no fear for we know we are in His hands.  This series of therapy will only last for 4 weeks just for the purpose of seeing if we can slow down the Leukemia growth for now.  I don't know when the next biopsy will be but will keep you posted.

You have all be extremely encouraging and because of you and God, I am at peace.  Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayerful support for us.  We love you all.

Dave

No comments: