Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just A Little "Head's Up"

For those of you who read my blog frequently, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and progressing. Having some test done in a week or so related to the cancer, so Barb and I decided to do some "boon docking" in Orange County, California at the BEACH (the manager at my Mom's Mobile Home park may let me leave my RV here for a week so we can drive back to Phx without all of the gas expense then go back to the beach without even more gas expense; they have a new RV storage). We'll be back early next week to prepare for the tests and then hopefully I can go back to the beach and get settled into some more "writing".



By the way, I came up with an idea for a small devotional book using my devotions. I thought I might be able to call it "Work Day Devotions" and build it as a "Monday thru Friday" devotional for people to carry to work with them. Anyway, I thought it might be a good idea so I am doing a lot of "cutting and pasting" and font changes and stuff like that. When I finish, hopefully it will look professional to take to a publisher to get an opinion.



Please pray for me about this project, and also for the testing (bone marrow biopsy) on the 13th of August. Other doctor started me in insulin today so, oh boy, I've also got that to look forward to. Ain't God Great,



Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a good idea for the book. We are praying that God's grace will shine thru you as you go thru the tests. Luv you man,
Richard and Debbie