Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Please Help Me Share This Story

My last blog was one of the (if not the most) profound events to ever take place in my life. I have never asked this of anyone before but I know that there are several hundred people who view my blog all over the world.

My request would be that you would please forward this most recent blog "I had A Dream" to as many people as you can through your email address book. The link is http://www.nowwhutaz.blogspot.com/ and I know that many will be blessed by this story. Please forward to your friends and enemies, those you love and those you hate, those you know to be saved and those you know are lost.

My only objective is to get this message out to as many people as I possibly can. Won't you please take a moment out of your busy day to do this for me? I would greatly appreciate it and I know God will not only be blessed but He will bless you for taking the time.

Thank you and God's very best to you today,

Dave

No comments: