Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Keep The Door Open

In John's Revelation, in the back of the book (Chapter 3) as he interprets Christ speaking to the church of Philadelphia he says, "Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth". The prize is because "they kept an open door...and have kept My word". I bring this up simply because we need to be "alert" in this age as we see the signs of our Lord soon imminent return. Keep the "door" open by keeping His word and being faithful to it. Spend your time giving glory to God for He surely deserves it. He gave to us the "ultimate" gift and we owe Him our very lives and worship.

No comments: