Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cosing Down Website www.nowwhut.org

This website has been up and serving the world for several years now and tonight I scheduled it to be shut down effective August 1, 2009. It cost money, I, sure you all know, to maintain these websites and so effective this Saturday, www.nowwhut.org will be no more. The blog at www.nowwhutaz.blogspot.com will continue to function as the cost of this blog is "null" so I will continue this blog and as soon as I have reorganized my thoughts, will begin, once again to do blogging as much as possible, hopefully daily.

I have appreciated all of your support on the website www.nowwhut.org but it has worn out its usefulness. That's a polite way of saying that I can no longer afford to maintain the site. It has been a pleasure and I would love to continue to receive your comments on www.nowwhutaz.blogspot.com. Anytime you have something to say, you simply click on "comment" at the bottom of each blog and tell me what is on your mind.

God has truly blessed during this time. Cancer updates will continue to flow through the blog now.

Once again, by the grace of God www.nowwhut.org has existed and its usefulness has run its course so it will close on August 1, 2009.

Thanks for your support.

I love and pray for you all!

Dave Stallings -site creator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you but just know you are prayed for all the time. Hugs to you!!