Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Friday, March 28, 2008

According to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus

Philippians 4:19 says..."And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Almost 3 years ago I received a diagnosis that was extremely troubling for me and my family. It was Stage 4 Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, not a curable cancer, but treatable. After over 2 and a half years of a very harsh treatment, I can declare to you that "My God has kept His Word!" I received the results of the most recent PET/CT Scan that was done late last week and the "IMPRESSION" states "Stable PET/CT examination with no evidence for metabolically active lymphadenopathy." (In layman's terms...I'm in remission!) My wife and family and I could not be more happy but I must admit that I left the total outcome in God's capable hands and have tried not to be too concerned about it knowing how much He loves me. He has obviously considered the options and is certainly not finished with me here so all I can say is HALLELUJAH! If for no other reason than my testimony, I suggest that if you are concerned about your "plight" in life, turn it over to Him. He has placed the stars in the sky; He can care for you. Remember the verse above and use it, if you need to, as a crutch to lean on because He "shall supply ALL your NEEDS according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Because of Him

2 comments:

Andrew Jackson said...

Praise the Lord! That's great news! One of my friends has also recently finished with a "non-approved" (in South Africa) form of chemo and he is also healed. God is good!

I found your site for searching for "supply all my needs according to his riches in glory" using Google. Been through some severe financial attacks, and just after it seemed that all the problems were solved with a raise at work and some miraculous debt cancellation, the attacks have been renewed.

Thank you for your encouraging post.

3 John 1:2

May God bless you and your family in the task that He has given you to do,
AJ

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!