Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Pope and his crew?

I got out of bed about 1AM this morning to give a response to the going's on with the Catholic Church and some of the Pope's men and having had a PET Scan today, I was just too tired so I paid a couple of bills and went back to bed. It is now 2:20AM and my heart would not allow me rest without making some comment about it. It is too important to just sweep under the rug. So, last night I watched the O'Reilly Factor and was shocked by the Bishops and others who had come together to create additional sins and this was not the worst part. I listened to the Catholic Advocate who had been placed in front of Bill O'Reilly for purposes of this interview. Bill asked a very pointed question to her. "You mean to tell me that NOW, if I am a big corporation and I am polluting the air, because of that pollution, I am going to hell?" My shock came at her unrehearsed response to this question. One word; "Absolutely!" According to this spokesperson, this is one of the new sins created by the "New Sins" crew of the Catholic faith. Do you understand the ramifications of this one word response? If you refuse to "car pool" or you drive an older vehicle that is NOT required to have the current "emission" equipment on it, that you are GOING TO HELL (according to the Pope)!" http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article3517050.ece

Another thing, while we are on the subject is that your "excessive wealth" will send you straight to hell as well. Now, my new friend I just met over this past weekend from Mexico City and I had a serious discussion about the Pope and the Saints and the Virgin Mary. Of course I told him the truth. I explained to him that the bible teaches us that because of Jesus' death on the cross, we have been made free to go directly to Christ Himself (Hebrews teaches about the "Priesthood of the Believer") with our prayers and petitions and there was no reason to ask another man to see that our sins are forgiven. He naturally was shocked to hear my response but not offended because of respect and wanted to know more. So he asked about the Saints and then about the Virgin Mary. I said, Juan, the Virgin Mary is a very important woman worthy of ultimate respect as she was chosen by God to be the woman who would carry the baby Jesus in her womb. She would certainly be blessed beyond measure. However, Juan, as with any other person on this earth, she is just another woman, not to be elevated above another. She is Christ's mother and nothing more. She has just as much need for a savior as you do.

At the end of our conversation, and because I was very sensitive to his heart, I placed my hand on his shoulder and said, "Juan, I mean no disrespect at all, but I would have failed you (and God) miserably if I had not told you the truth. I love the new friendship we have established here and want to make sure it is nurtured with the truth of God and not a ""watered down"" version of what man thinks." Juan immediately hugged me and said to me, "You do not offend me, in fact you WIDE MY THOUGHTS!" In his humble broken English, he was telling me that our discussion has caused him to think more seriously about God, Jesus and his faith. We are getting him a real bible and I am confident that he will have a thousand questions which I will spend the remainder of my life answering if necessary.

Here's the bottom line, Pope or no Pope! Jesus Christ died ONCE in order to cover ALL the sins of the world (along with anything that someone can dream up as sin). This is a biblical fact. To establish a committee to review the possibility of creating more ways to sin, does little more than place Jesus Christ, our Lord, BACK ON THAT CROSS AGAIN, and requires Him to go through the same motions all over again. When will the world learn that Jesus said, from the cross, "IT IS FINISHED" and that meant that it was ALL covered from the beginning and throughout eternity.

In the book of Revelation, we received "THE LAST REVELATION" from God as He presented it to the Apostle John on the Isle of Patmos and this was truly the LAST revelation. No others required, even if they are "New ways to sin". The end of the book says "I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book; if anyone adds to them, God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book." (Rev. 22:18,19)

Do yourself a favor. Don't get caught trying to correct God. He loves you too much to have made a mistake in the first place.

No comments: