Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Webstie Update

For those of you who do not know, I have redesigned my original website and the new address is www.nowwhut.org. We have completely overhauled it and even got a personalized license plate for our car that reads "NOWWHUT". We believe that there are great possibilities for ministry using our website and the blog.

For those of you who like to surf through the "Goodle Ads", I have devoted an entire page with nothing but "Referred by Google" advertisements. There is no cost to cruise through each site and I try real hard to keep the advertisements ethical and safe. Of course, all of the Google ads are safe.

Thanks for your support and continue to pray for Barb and I. We really believe that God has given us tools to use as we try to travel the countryside looking for people, "looking for the Lord".

God Bless,

Dave & Barb

Don't forget the NEW & IMPROVED website is www.nowwhut.org.

No comments: