Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

For Those Who Might Be Wondering

I have not left the country or the universe for that matter. I have just not taken the time to sit and blog for a week or so. Having some real difficulties with my back and even (I know the word is so hard to say...Depression). So I thought I would fill some of the days with my wife's thoughts as she is such a good writer herself and maybe you could glean some wisdom and encouragement from her for a few days.

I really like this verse of scripture: Psalm 34:22, The Lord redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him.

Anyway, I appreciate and covet your prayers and I will be rested up soon and back to my normal type, type, type self again. In the meantime, please pray specifically for my back issues and the fact that (even though I know better) I have been carrying too much of the load and not allowing God to do this for me. Like my wife demonstrates in the blog below...sometimes we just won't let go.

Thanks...Dave

No comments: