Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Redeemer Lives

Here is sit, the hour approaching 3 AM and I have just finished listening to a CD of songs sung by a famous Christian Artist, Steve Greene, and he finished his CD with "I know that My Redeemer lives" and it brought me to my feet and out into the living room where my trusty laptop sits and waits patiently for Words from God.

My thoughts turn to Revelation where Jesus Christ says, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last" and it helps me to realize that My Redeemer does indeed live, within my heart and as I lay in bed, hands and arms lifted in praise to Him, I want all who can hear (read) my thoughts to know that it is an awesome picture just to see and believe that our Lord Jesus, not only lives, but sits at the right hand of the Father, continually making intercession for us here.

These last few days have been difficult for me emotionally, as I have pondered the news about my bone marrow and the trouble it continues to cause my body, however, as I found myself lifting my hands toward the Lord while the music was playing, I thought of how much I wish to be with my Heavenly Father, along with my Lord, Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit, in worship 24/7 in my new home which He has prepared for me...that promise is in John chapter 14 and He is just waiting the Father's command to come for another of His little ones for an eternity.

I wonder!  Are there others of you who think like that?  Surely I am not the only one who "Yearns" for the return of the Lord, Jesus or waits "impatiently" for my opportunity to go to Him.  Some of you MUST feel this way, yet I never get responses from anyone saying that they are so in love with the Lord that their every thought is in His second coming or our coming home to Him.

Well, I just wanted to tell you so that there is no doubt, that I humbly, impatiently, absolutely, definitely, anxiously, happily, filled with joy, anticipate His soon return for His Bride, the church, or our departure from this temporary home to be with Our Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit so I can daily sit and worship His glory.

Sound a little mushy, maybe?  Well, I'm not ashamed.  That act alone completes the reason I was created onto this earth, to finally have eternally communion with the Lord.  Are you that anxious?  If you're not, I think that you might have your seeds planted too deep in this temporal earth where our time is limited, whereas our time in Heaven is eternal...eliminating all time and space as we worship. God.

Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.  Longing for the return of the Lord or your day of meeting Him face-to-face, should be uppermost in your mind and heart as you stroll this earth sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.

I love you, and I definitely Love the Lord.

Dave

No comments: