Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Best Friend


This was my present when I arrived home from the hospital after the very first chemotherapy treatment about 4 and a half years ago. It's been a lot of work but we are becoming very good friends. He is so "astute" when he sees me putting on and tying my shoes, he goes to his kennel knowing that we are leaving the house.

He can also tell time. Every morning by 9AM he is attempting to wake me up so he can be fed and, as a matter of fact, it's nearly 5PM now and he is at my feet speaking to me about dinner. Once again by 9:30PM he will very excitedly ask for his late night snack.

So now it is time for me to get off of my butt and get his dinner for him. The only thing that is left to do is teach him to close and latch the kennel door when we leave.

He is wonderful and loves me no matter how mad I get at him. Wish I had more friends like him.

Dave

No comments: