Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Don't Know; You Tell Me

Tonight, Barb and I shared an wonderful evening with our friends who used to be our next door neighbors and we got to talking about a healing service that they attended while I was in the hospital last weekend (I was supposed to be there with them). Anyway, the doctors were checking my viral loads for the liver (for possible bone marrow transplant) and the last time they were checked they were well over the 300,000 level.  Today we get a call from the doctor's office to tell us that the viral load on this current test are practically "non-existent".  WHAT???

Okay, so here's the kicker (this is GREAT news of course).  We find out tonight that Kim, while at the healing service brought up a photo of me to the front and the pastor laid hands on her cell phone and today we get this news.

I DON'T KNOW; YOU TELL ME.  Got a feeling God is already looking for a bone marrow Donner for me.  Starting to get exciting.

"For we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

Any feedback?

Dave

When things look  their darkest, we should always remember, we have a BIG, BIG GOD!   I'm betting you guys already knew that.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Absolutely its God working in your life. Everyday is a miracle at this point and He is working everything for your good and His glory! There are continually a lot of people praying for you!