Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Re: Another kind of "disaster".....

Just wanted to share this little "tidbit" with those of you who are watching the "signs of the times" as it goes.  Verses 34 thru 36 of Matthew 10 say, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.  For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, ... and A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD." (NASB)

If you are paying attention to what is happening on our planet earth, then you see and hear about earthquakes, and floods and famines and disasters of severe magnitude.  You also, some of you, experience a type of other "disaster" and that is family resentment and persecution as you try your best to live for Christ.  It has happened to others and it has happened to me just this week in trying to do what I 'thought' was the right thing to do....but the enemy was not going to allow that to happen...instead, he turned in back on me...sobeit...it happened to Jesus all the time....it's just sad....and I'm sad....but doesn't change what is true and what is false...
People listen; it is happening all over the world and it's cause is evident.  The Lord, our Messiah is soon to return and He told us that these would be the signs of His soon return.

Love hurts.  Family and loved ones get hurt and most of the time it is caused by "the truth of God".  Jesus caused an "uproar" everywhere He went because people did not and still "do not" want to hear the truth...But if I could advise one thing, it would be to keep walkin' and talkin' for Jesus.  After all, that's why we are here.  And don't be discouraged but consider the trials that Jesus Christ Himself went through and explained to the disciples that would happen in the last days and rejoice in His soon return.

Trying not to be too personal, it is important that we all see the world through God's eyes.  Some of my family call Barb and I "holier than thou" and "without compassion" only because we speak the truth and they don't like what they hear....the ones that know us best, know that those two phrases are the furthest thing from describing "Dave and Barb" (lol ! You know who you are !) Let "them" call us whatever....  I will continue to follow the direction of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at whatever cost may arrive and the truth will always come out in the end...
God help us during these trials.

Dave

No comments: