Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Thursday, November 5, 2009

What May Have Happened At Harvest Crusade 2009

As a "Fully Devoted Follower of Jesus Christ" I have more respect for Pastor Chuck Smith and Pastor Greg Laurie than most other men currently or previously (excluding Jesus Christ of course) walking this earth. Having said that, it has been made known that they are, at present seeming to be "hooking their wagon" to Ric...k Warren's who I still believe is a deceiver and he is infiltrating the churches in the 21st century with this Contemplative prayer and emerging church theology and is deceiving even Godly men who have spent a lifetime in the study of God's Word. Take your time, do your research, see if "The Message" is a literal translation or simply one man's opinion. I believe if you read all of the evidence, you will have a different opinion. Also please pray for Pastor Chuck and Pastor Greg (and Rick Warren, of course) as they allowed this person (Rick Warren) on the platform with them at the latest "Harvest Crusade" which is very concerning. Attached is another link with information concerning these "subtle" changes within the church. This is a serious matter. I have read pages and pages concerning these theological issues (and the pages continue to show up/more and more condemning information) and am very concerned. Of course, if I am shown to be wrong, I'll be the first to correct my information. By clicking on the title of this blog, you will be taken to the article about Harvest 2009.

Dave

2 comments:

LAMP Organisation said...

DEAR FRIENDS IN CHRIST

HAPPY TO MEET U , PRAYING FOR HARVEST CRUSADE 2009 , NICE BLOG ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, HERE IS MY BLOG ABOUT ME, ORPHAN HOME AND FOR OUR ORPHAN HOME IN INDIA. GOD BLESSES U!!!!
http://lamporganisation.blogspot.com/

Ruth A said...

Dave, I am sorry, but I do not know about Rick Warren....what makes him so dangerous? What is he teaching that is not scriptural?
Thanks!
Ruth