Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boy Do I Feel Exhausted

It has been quite a wild ride these last couple of years. Back surgeries, Bone Marrow biopsies, Pancreatic difficulties, problems with the Liver, Oh, and don't let me forget that dreaded Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma too. I've spent more days in the hospital this last couple of years than some doctors have. So why doesn't my bank account show it (ha!)? Yet today I feel so confident, I could swear the "incurable" cancer is completely gone! So why do my emotions feel so "limp"?

Is it possible to stand too tall for too long? I have always felt that I had been given these trials for a reason and so I have worn them with the utmost respect and faith in God but tonight I feel really down and "out of sorts" so to speak. Cannot put my finger on what the problem is unless I am just really tired. I even feel bad expressing my feelings because I know that "My God shall supply all your (MY) needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Phil 4:19). In fact, I'm not sure that I have the right to feel this way, considering how well My God has cared for me.

Just yesterday, I had been asked to submit some of my devotional materials to "The Rest Ministries" for possible publication and tonight I feel somewhat defeated. So knowing what I need, let me ask you for your prayer support once again. I really DO feel that the Lymphoma is gone, even though they keep telling me that it is just "sleeping". So please pray for me, if you will, and for my wife, Barb. Times like these take their toll on ANYONE, weak or strong.

Thanks for your faithfulness.

No comments: