Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Blogger In The Neighborhood

Hi everyone, this is Dave. I have discovered the ease of blogging. This being my first blog, I don't intend to waste a lot of time and space, but just wanted to let everyone know that I have my very own blog page and the address is http://nowwhutaz.blogspot.com. This address will take you straight to my blog homepage where you can address any issue I discuss or raise discussion issues of your own.

I am looking forward to learning more about blogging and hopefully I can share my faith in the process. For those of you who have followed my website for years now, I cannot thank you enough and also want you to know that I will keep my cancer updates there. I have also added a link to my homepage so you can get to this blog from there. My website is www.nowwhut.org and the link is "MY NEW BLOG PAGE" right at the beginning of the page. Hope to speak to some of you very soon.

God's Grace,

Dave

1 comment:

Grammy Barb said...

This looks like a good way to help your ministry. Can you change the looks, like the background and stuff like that?

Barb