Crazy Papa

Crazy Papa
I'll make 'um an offer

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A New "Toy" On My Blog!

Some of you may have noticed that over the weekend, I have learned how to put music on my blog. NOW, first of all, do not be shocked when you find that everything on the list of music is NOT Christian music, as there are 57 years of music history that I have under my belt and there are people whose music I really appreciate. If you do not like it, please feel free to turn the volume down, but please do not be offended by something that you hear that is possibly "out of character" for me. It is just me, "reliving" earlier years. I will never intentionally place something on my blog that is purposefully of an offensive nature but some of it will just get through simply because I am older now and just don't remember the lyrics.

I will try to mix it up as frequently as possible and again, if it is bothersome, please feel free to turn the volume down. Music is good for the soul (or so I have heard). I know that when I listen to "People Need The Lord" by the Christian Artist, Steve Green, it does my soul real good and even brings tears to my eyes just to listen to his plea. You may have read the lyrics in my last blog.

I wish to make people feel comfortable as they read what God has placed on my mind. This is my ministry for Him and I only intend to give Him the glory so I hope you enjoy some of them. I am a true "60's" person and people like the Beatles, Eagles, Chicago and others like them, really get me in a "groove" so work with me. Enjoy, and know that God is our Master Creator and He loves us "just as we are".

With all of my heart,
Dave

No comments: